Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Long Time No Post

Okay, so life has been just a tad bit busy and I've been totally slacking off on this whole blog thing. So I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to the past few weeks!

Craig deployed to Afghanistan early October- Here's Laney relaxing on his stuff before he left

Before Craig left, we made a trip to the east coast for his cousin's (Amanda) wedding!

The beautiful couple- Amanda and Joe Frommling

Bev and I on the trolley car tour of Philadelphia between the service and reception

Hello!

Beautiful centerpieces at The Union League in Philadelphia

Don't Call Me Francis- amazing wedding band!

The first dance

After the wedding festivities

Work trip to Charleston, SC- Totally fell in love with this city and the food!

One of my nearest and dearest best friends, Jackie, came to visit me while Craig was away. We spent the weekend visiting Vail, CO

Found the best little bbq bar in a tiny mt. town near Vail, CO

Charming Vail, CO
My dear friend, Sylvia, also came to visit. All the pictures from her visit are on her camera. We mostly spend the weekend traipsing around Colorado Springs. 
I've kept myself pretty busy with work and friends since Craig deployed. So thankful that his deployment is short and he'll be home this coming weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment