Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Po-Miller Christmas

This past Christmas Craig and I decided to stay out in Colorado due to Craig's work schedule. We were bummed because we wanted to go back east to see friends and family, but in the end it all worked out. I managed to convince my older brothers to come out and visit us! My parents were/are still in the Philippines, so they weren't able to celebrate with us either, but we were able to Facetime with them. We had a great Christmas with my brothers- Lots of good food (homemade and out in restaurants) and we even took them snowboarding at Keystone! *Warning: Lots of pictures!

Thanks to technology, we were able to Facetime with my parents who are in the Philippines. They are taking a picture of us on their Ipad hahaha

Laney loving on Andrew on the way up to Keystone

Christmas Eve dinner at the Craftwood Inn

Brothers

My dinner- antelope!

Craig's dinner- elk...it looked better in person!

Opening stockings on Christmas morning!

Craig helping Laney with her stocking

She was very curious



Still curious about the stocking even after it was empty

Eating fruit snacks

Andrew preparing his Instagram photo of his stocking stuff

Jeremy eating some Wasabi peas

Craig showing off his new shorts

Me showing off my Sugarpova candy

I'm a big fan of Maria Sharapova (tennis player) and was so excited to try her line of gummy candy!

Laney so tired after the morning festivities

It's a Po family tradition for the boys in the family to receive PJ pants from Mom- I had to continue the tradition- can't you tell how excited they are??

Jeremy showing off his Homebase shirt from Andrew

Craig can't wait to use his new tools from his sister, Bev.

Thanksgiving....er Christmas dinner! It was a group effort


Merry Christmas from the Millers! Hope you all had a great holiday season!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment