Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekend in Vegas

I know- it has been awhile since I've posted. Life has been busy with traveling for work and plans on the weekend.One of those plans being a weekend getaway to Vegas! Since I travel so much for work I accumulate a lot of hotel and airline points. I'm loyal to the Hilton brand and as a Gold level member they reached out to me and offered a highly discounted price to stay at the Hilton Grand Vacation Hotel on the strip. I could not pass it up! The last time I was in Vegas was for my cousin's wedding and I was only 19...you can't do anything in Vegas at 19! The only catch was that we had to listen to the timeshare spiel...more on that later. Here are a few pics from the weekend:

The Paris Hotel

Catching the fountain show outside of the Bellagio

Gambling at the MGM- sadly did not win anything

Craig gambling- also not lucky

Amazing lobster pot pie at Nobhill Tavern at the MGM

The Vegas Strip

The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan

Amazing Sinatra style band at the Chandelier Bar

Catching the Bellagio fountain show at night


Brunch with Craig's cousin, Crystal, at The Palazzo- best eggs benedict ever!

Interior of the Palazzo


Farewell cocktails at the Champagne Bar
Craig and I had a great time hanging out in Vegas. We caught the Cirque du Soleil show, Ka, at the MGM. Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend catching any of the Cirque shows if you're ever in Vegas. We bought the cheapest seats we could and it was still really good- not a bad seat in the house. Most of our time in Vegas was spent walking up and down the strip exploring the hotels and eating!
We also spent a good chunk of Saturday morning listening to the timeshare presentation. It was extremely tempting! We spent at least an hour after the presentation going back and forth on whether or not we should purchase. We decided to buy into the Vacation Introductory Program, which will give us more time to think about the purchase and take a trip to Hawaii!!!

Happy Super Bowl Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment