Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back East- Part 1

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit two clients in Pennsylvania over a two week period. I love when that happens because I get to visit family and friends while I'm out there. Since I was going to be in PA for so long, Craig decided to take some time off from work and fly out for the second half of my business trip. I'm really glad he got the chance to visit home because he hasn't seen anyone since the wedding! It was a wonderful time spent with family and friends and we can't wait to come back!

First time meeting Ms. Mackenzie Jade...Love her!!!

So sweet

Mackenzie and Mom
Dinner with Jackie at Belgium Cafe in Philly

Dessert with Anny at Garces Trading Company in Philly

Laney making herself at home at Craig's parents' house

Bridal games at Amanda's (Craig's cousin) bridal shower in New Jersey

Relaxing at my parent's house

Laney making herself at home in Maggie's bed...she is way to big for it!
It was a jam packed weekend of visiting friends, the twins 1st birthday party (unfortunately no pictures to document the fun time we had), Amanda's bridal shower and time spent with family. It's so convenient that our parents live in the same neighborhood! We were able to spend quality time with both sides. Laney had blast getting spoiled by her "grandparents" :)

More pictures to come from the second half of our trip- beach time in New Jersey and boating in Maryland!


No comments:

Post a Comment