Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Family Reunion for Nay's Birthday- Part 2

Basically this post is just all pictures from our trip :) Enjoy!

From L-R: Andrew, Tatay, Aunt Nor, me, Nanay, my Mom, and Aunt Precy

Favorite cousin! We're only two days apart...I'm older

Tay and Craig- past body builder and current body builder :)
Hanging out at Snoqualmie Falls



The birthday party!!!!

Plenty of good Thai food

Birthday cake!

Happy birthday, Nay!

The photo booth

Hanging out by the water the day after the party

Beautiful weather in WA

Feet :)


Cute polaroid picture thanks to Tammy

Looking at Nay's photo album
It was so much fun to spend the weekend with family and I cannot wait until our next reunion!

My cousin Patrick took some amazing family pictures with his professional camera (photography is his hobby) and they turned out great! Check out my FB page to see some of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment