Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seattle and Vancouver

Belated Happy Fourth of July!!! Craig and I had a great day taking Laney to the park for a swim and then had an indoor BBQ with our friends, Aaron and Abby. 

Tonight Craig and I will be leaving CO and heading to Seattle over the holiday weekend. We're having a mini-family reunion for my grandmother's 90th birthday (which is today!)! I'm so excited to see everyone!

In honor of our upcoming trip I decided to post some of the pictures from our visit to Seattle back in March. We decided to go out for a long weekend so Craig could meet my grandparents. Craig has also never been to Seattle or Vancouver, so we got to play tourist too!
I never had a chance to post this pictures on Facebook and I figure they deserve a place to be displayed :) All pictures are from my iphone.

The Space Needle
View from the top of the Space Needle

Seattle sky line

Pork bun at Pike Place Market

The infamous gum wall....gross

The Pike Place Fish Market...where they toss the fish to each other!

The first Starbucks

Pike Place Public Market

Sushi! I forgot the name of the place, but it was really good!

FROST Donuts on the way to Vancouver

Maple Bacon Bar....soooo good!!!!

Japadogs in Vancouver...delicious

Lemonade beer....sounds weird, but tasted really good

Poutine...sounds even weirder, but it is amazing...wish I could get it in the US

Candied apples in Vancouver that were from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...imagine that haha

Snoqualmie Falls in WA

We had a really great time exploring Seattle and Vancouver with my cousin Patrick. If you can't tell by the pictures, we basically ate our way around both cities. The weather was great and we can't wait to go back!

Be back in a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment