Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Family Reunion for Nay's Birthday- Part 3

Of course with any trip, the food must be photographed. This post highlights some of the great eats we sampled while in Washington. If you must know one thing about the Po kids (Jeremy, Andrew and me), it's that we all love food and it must be documented that we ate/drank it...the foodier the better!

Cupcakes from Cupcake Royale

Beer from Red Hook Brewery

Really good bottle of wine...and for all you crazy Asians- that's dried squid in the tupperware behind it...yum!

Vietnamese Pho

I think the words on the sign are self explanatory

Cherry pie, boysenberry pie, coconut cream pie, banana cream pie

Flying Pie Pizza in Issaquah, WA

Naked wings and a bunch of sauces from Wing Dome
I think we all went into detox mode after that weekend of eating and the pictures I posted don't even show the half of it! We had tons of food at my aunt's house!


Hope this post made you hungry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment